My name is Yaribel Balbuena and I'm from Puerto Rico.
• Mother and wife.
• I have a Bachelor Dehgree of Business Administration with a concentration in Management. I have take several workshops, continued education and certified courses in sales techniques.
• I've been working in direct sales and customer service for more than 12 years, in which I have obtained awards and recognition for the results achieved. During this time, I have been working wholesale and retail (retail) simultaneously for 9 years.
• I am responsible of all the administration and supervision of personnel for the company I currently work in, which is divided into 5 locations, 4 retail and a wholesale warehouse.
• I also work in the purchasing area, inventory control and supervision of accessories distribution projects, both for small businesses and some large chains.
• I am certified in ADP Workforce, for Control and employee payroll work and experience in more than three POS systems (point of sale).
• II am part of the Danza Leadership team in my church in which I have served with my husband for several years for the glory of God.
• After Hurricane María, I created Facebook page: Tu Empleo PR, where I share job offers, employment laws news and advice to improve an image and professional growth.
My passion for sales has motivate me to create this space for women's accessories called Faschic Accessories, with the mission to help women complement their beauty.